I’m Seriously Considering Busting Into This Case Right Here Right Now

Posted: January 31, 2013 by Crackin' Wax in Case Break, Topps
Tags: , ,
I can either bust this case this afternoon or next Wednesday night. My original plan was to wait until next Wednesday night, but I’m not sure if I can actually wait that long.

So, for all of you folks participating in this case break, would you rather I bust this thing in an hour or so, or should I do it next Wednesday night? If I get enough responses in enough time to do it this afternoon, I’ll do it this afternoon. If not, I’ll just wait until next Wednesday night.

I leave it to you.

  1. Kent Ritchie says:

    GO FOR IT! I’m ready.

  2. I’m game for whatever the group thinks

  3. I wasn’t aware that the scheduled time wasn’t until next Wednesday night. That’s waaay too long to wait. Rip’em now!

  4. Bust it now, pull a ton of White Sox!

  5. Nick says:

    Bust it!!

  6. Luke H says:

    I’m so ready!

  7. I’m not participating, but I say bust it now!

  8. So don’t just stand there bust a move

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s